Home remedies for common flu
Some home remedies for common flu are:
1. Steam inhalation - heat water in a container and inhale the steam or get steamed rice and inhale the aroma.
2. Drink hot chicken, tomato or vegetable soup, it will help soothe a sore throat.
3. Eat citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruit containing vitamin C, which improve the immunity of the patient.
4. Drink Tea brewed with ginger strip, basil leaves and freshly crushed black pepper.
5. You can light an oil burner and put a little bit of eucalyptus oil in it to help the patient breath better.
6. Drink hot lemon juice mixed with honey.
7. Gargle with warm saline water at least three to four times a day.